A large utilities company is seeking a Change Management Consultant for the Charlotte, NC Uptown area.
- Conduct a communication channel assessment for HR, Learning and Development, and the functional learning organizations
- Participate in/co-lead discovery interviews or focus groups with key stakeholder groups; assist with documentation and analysis of data
- Support and identify change impacts based on analysis of product backlog and project workshops to understand current state and the implications of new system functionality to stakeholders
- Work with the Change Lead to develop, manage, implement, monitor and adjust overall communication plan in alignment with the change strategy
- Recommend and execute additional communication approaches and tactics based on change readiness data and/or other assessment approaches
- Support internal messaging, content development and implementation for HR, IT, business and functional stakeholders, including but not limited to:
- Recommend, create, own and implement project-specific communication vehicles and content that aligns with overall communication strategy and key messages
- Develop collateral (e.g., Leader Discussion Guides, Talking Points, FAQ??s, etc.)
- Develop & implement communication governance process (i.e., content development, review and approval processes, etc.)
- Partner on the development and execution of the training strategy and approach
- Support project-specific engagement forums and tactics and associated messaging
- Assist with the analysis of assessment data, change readiness or other change data gathering approaches.
- Other duties, as identified.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Strong oral and verbal communication.
Will need to be able to create:
--Content development and routine updates for HR , IT and business and Corporate Learning & Development leadership
--Content development for established Corp HR meeting forums (e.g., Deep Dives, HRAC, etc.)
--Content development for established functional meeting forums (e.g., Corp Learning & Development meetings; Duke Energy Learning Council; Training Governance Council, etc.)
--Content development for established HR Operations meeting forums (e.g., Super-user and eLearning Developer Communities)
--Content development for project-specific groups (e.g., Change Agent network; Business Advisory Committee)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.