An Industrial Equipment company in Rosedale, MD is looking to bring a full-time, temporary-to-hire Service Administrator onto their team to help support their Service Department. This role is very customer service heavy and will be dealing with angry customer from time to time so someone with thick-skin would be ideal. The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for following up with customers after a service intervention has taken place.
- Maintain open service orders/service notifications after customer interventions.
- Assist in screening incoming calls if technicians are unavailable to answer.
- Maintain open customer issues after interventions.
- Provide support to the M2P department by generating Excel reports.
- Generate open order reports for customers.
- Generate open issues reports for customers.
- Make M2P status reports on a weekly.
- Half day switchboard coverage, directing calls to the appropriate person.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Customer Service
- Thick skin
- SAP experience preferred
- High school diploma or higher.
- Previous experience interacting with customers, preferably in an industrial equipment environment.
- Excellent Excel skills with ability to create pivot tables and summarize information using raw data.
- Previous working experience using SAP is preferred.
- Must be good team player.
- Must work well independently, be detail oriented, customer focused and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.