Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention to details? If so, we are looking for you. We're hiring an administrative assistant to join the team for a global manufacturing company in the Rosedale, MD area.
Provide support to the Service department by following up with customers by phone and email to ensure satisfaction with the service they received from the service technicians and resolve any issues that may be present.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for following up with customers after a service intervention has taken place.
- Maintain open service orders/service notifications after customer interventions.
- Assist in screening incoming calls if technicians are unavailable to answer.
- Maintain open customer issues after interventions.
- Provide support to the M2P department by generating Excel reports.
- Generate open order reports for customers.
- Generate open issues reports for customers.
- Half day switchboard coverage, directing calls to the appropriate person.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous administrative experience supporting a mid-sized company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Effective at planning, organization, and time management
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence working with all levels of internal and external contacts
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.