We have a strong need for entry-level customer service representatives. We currently have openings with one of Seattle's largest parking providers, to fill in their lots during Mariners & Sounders games. The ideal candidate for this role with have previous experience working with the general public, able to stand for extended periods of time, in the elements.
- Assisting customers with parking their vehicles, keeping lots as condensed as possible
- Providing general customer service to customers
- Assisting in providing directions, parking instructions, and payment processing at self-help kiosks
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Must be a people person and work well with the general public
- Clear, effective communication, both written and verbally
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment, in the elements
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please hit "Apply Below" or send a resume to Jeff.Dudun@Randstadusa.com for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.