As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, your goal is to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. You will have the support of your Customer Resource Supervisor and ongoing training and development to ensure your success. As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive and respond to customer calls, inquiries, requests, and complaints. Utilizing the skills gained in our four-week training program, you will research the request and ultimately deliver a superior customer service experience.
- Successfully completes training to become knowledgeable about the waste services industry and Republic Services' processes, services, and policies.
- Responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner.
- Effectively responds to routine issues regarding residential and commercial service matters, which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve billing questions, service inquiries or cancellations, residential price increases and equipment issues.
- Returns all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that customers' concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete manner.
- Receives and reviews individual performance metric reports and action plans with a manager to understand individual performance.
- Enters service data into computer for billing and scheduling purposes.
- Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates information in a timely and accurate manner in order for associates to able to track service inquiries and resolution.
- 2+ years experience in a high-volume call center environment
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Waste or service industry experience is a plus.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus with extra pay.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please apply online today for this immediate opening by emailing your resume to Jeff.Dudun@randstadusa.com or clicking "Apply Now" below.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.