A leading client located in Lincolnshire, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temporary, Content Specialist position.
Are you an analytical individual that can handle multiple projects and tasks with varying deadlines?
This individual will be a part of the e-commerce organization and will contribute directly to the driving profitable sales revenue. Ensure that all of the customers have a positive online experience by continually adding and improving the online product content.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support product content by populating product daily and improve existing products within an assigned category
- Publish product content to coincide with product launches, catalogs, flyers, and online product promotions in a timely manner
- Partner with multiple departments to gain product knowledge and improve site content while providing cross-selling opportunities and product attributes to customers
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 1-2 years of Content Management or Marketing experience required
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with customers
-$16.75 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Be a part of an established organization that delivers industry-leading products, services, and expertise in regards to office supplies, furniture, technology, and print & marketing services
- Help provide products to people who want to make more happen and build a powerful relationship with who you work with
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.