Are you bubbly and super friendly? Can you calm people down and help them to focus? Do you love helping people with technical issues?
If Call Center work is your expertise we have a great job for you.
The hours for this job is Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm, but 1 to 2 days a week you would work 12 pm-9 pm and one weekend a month- they have a Saturday shift that is required.
- Convey a sense of delight and enthusiasm while communicating with customers via phone, email or other forms of communication
- Communicates across departments as necessary and in compliance with interdepartmental expectation
- Research information using all resources to resolve inquiries of potential issues
- Document customer interactions and notify mnanagement of any trends
Working hours: 8 AM - 9 PM
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Respectful and courteous
- Ability to stay lively while handling repetitive tasks
- Flexible and dependable team player
- Proficiency with general computer applications such as MS Office and ability to learn new software
- Ability to teach others how to use technology - such as apps
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience preferred
High school, with some college a plus
This position is set in a regular office environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately. Interviews are being set this week. If you have questions please apply directly to Abigail Lindauer at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.