Do you enjoy communicating with people on the phone? Do you like a fast pace environment and have a cheerful character? We are looking for Customer Service representatives to join the customer care team at a healthcare provider call center.
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will operate in a high volume call center environment and will determine the type of appointment requested or needed. Review scheduling mix of various physicians/providers, and then makes appointments utilizing appropriate guidelines.
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Books appointments with many departments
- Operates in a high volume, high structured Appointment Center environment by constantly responding to incoming calls.
- Works in a personal computer environment with multiple departments
- Determines the type of appointment requested or needed, reviews scheduling mix of various physicians/providers, and then makes appointment utilizing appropriate guidelines
- Composes detailed message for the clients providers
--High School diploma, GED or equivalent
--1 year or more of experience in customer service call center
--Intermediate computer skills
--Basic software skills required
--Bilingual preferred but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.