- Collaborate across categories, business units, and global teams to drive a holistic marketplace and consumer demand forecast for the graphic tee business.
- Responsible for influencing and partnering with cross-functional team members to continuously improve and integrate processes & systems to drive speed to market for in-season response.
- Will utilize a variety of forecasting techniques to analyze market and product trends to develop long range and in-season demand plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics or related field (2 additional years??? experience may be accepted in lieu of degree)
- 5 years of relevant work experience in forecasting, retail planning, buying/inventory planning, financial forecasting, demand planning, or project management.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Power Point and Excel spreadsheets
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Currently looking for a candidate for a BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER position in Beaverton, OR. If you are open to new job opportunities, please email your updated resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.