Randstad is hiring a Research/Remediation Representative for a major financial firm in the Irvine area!
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Irvine, CA 92618
Start Date: ASAP
Dealer Services Department
- Handling title release after loan is paid in full
- Handling inbound calls from customer service, customers, and dealerships
- Making outbound follow up calls as needed
- Processing 1000 accounts/day
- Serves as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly
- Handles incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures
- Reviews data and reports trends to management
- Duties may also include: account maintenance, report generation, project work and work direction
- Researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and resolving complex problems and inquiries
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Looking for a candidate who pays close attention to detail and obtains 1+ years experience in each of the following: customer service, computer, and financial services
Title experience preferred
Computer Savvy; MS Office, Word, and Excel
Will utilize multiple screens
Research experience and/or skills to handle complex issues
If interested or know anyone who may be, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.