A leading online Real Estate company is looking for creative and detail oriented Data Entry Specialists to fill their Listings Contractor role. If you are someone who is thorough, quick at problem solving, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with an innovative and fun tech startup, this is the role for you!
This contract position begins May 9 and will last through the end of the year 2018, with the possibility of extension into 2019. It is a 32hr/week shift with occasional opportunity for additional pick-up shifts. This role will include working each weekend to help with weekend listing volume. All shifts will be 10am-6:30pm, Friday - Sunday, with one additional day during the week either Monday, Wednesday or Friday, with 3 days off during the week. Offices are located in the Scottsdale area.
** Free catered lunch will be provided by the onsite catering company daily, if you are in the office. You can choose to go to an outside restaurant on your own cost. Lunch times can vary as you could take up to an hour.
- Collect information pertaining to a home to input in the MLS system
- Write a listing description to describe the unseen attributes of the home
- Add photos and documents needed to complete the listing information
- Manage communications from other internal teams to update active listings
- Maintain accuracy and quality of listings while adhering to timelines needed to complete the listing
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Follows directions
- Self starter and uses resources to answer questions
- Data entry experience in high volume environments
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to learn technology platforms
There will be a 2 week training on all aspects of internal computer systems and job duties. All candidates seeking consideration must have a strong knowledge of grammar and writing skills, be highly detail oriented and able to efficiently manage their own work flow without a large amount of direction after training is complete. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with a new startup and be involved in a unique and challenging role.
Please apply via this job posting and feel free to reach out directly to Erin Tolar if you feel like you would be a great fit!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.