Are you a dedicated, reliable office support professional? We are looking for an experience medical office clerk to join the team of a busy healthcare provider on the South side of San Jose.
If you are adept at following office procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a positive, professional demeanor and customer focus, we want to hear from you.
As an office clerk, each day will be spent on tasks such as filing, recording correspondence, maintain records, copying and posting. You will operate office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners, and voicemail and computers. You may answer inbound calls and assist or transfer patients to the appropriate party.
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Performs general filing duties including sorting and filing materials, correspondence, records, and business forms
- Proofreads documents, completes forms, and performs basic mail distribution activities and produces lists, labels, forms or other documents
- Operating office machines, typing memos and data entry
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Completing various clerical duties as needed
- Knowledge of medical terminology required
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, particularly in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Recent clerical experience required
- High School Diploma, or equivalent required
- 35 WPM required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.