A leading client located in Lake Forest, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temporary, Administrative Assistant position.
We are looking for a highly detailed person that is ready to support a large organization for document review and accuracy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform data entry tasks onto the mainframe for the organization regarding policy cancellations and removing individuals from the payroll database
- Adjust benefit, beneficiaries, and billing statements for customers as necessary
- Assist with any general administrative task or special projects as needed
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of Administrative Assistant experience required
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment
-$15 - $16 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Be a part of an organization that operates on three basic values: Personal, Flexible, and Trusted
- Well-being means more than good health to our client. Well-being is having the ability to thrive that makes businesses and their people successful
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.