A leading client located in Libertyville, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temporary, Data Entry position.
This individual must be able to enter in specific information into the company's document management system and perform any updates accordingly.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the predefined project team to review and cleanup data in a document management system
- Analyze technical documentation in order to extract information
- Perform data entry and updates according to the procedures for the assigned documentation
- Reach out to designated SME's regarding questions and tracking outstanding items
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of Data Entry experience required
- Experience with engineering drawings and specifications highly desired
- Able to execute accurate work with minimal guidance
-$15 - $16 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Join an organization that offers advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, Critical Care, Continence Care, and Wound Care
- Their mission is to make life more rewarding and dignified for the people who use their products and services
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.