Randstad is hiring a Human Resources Benefits Leave Specialist to work with our client, a major athletic apparel and shoe company, in Hillsboro.
As the Benefits Leave Specialist, you'll be responsible for assisting with Benefits Leave case management for our North American employee population. Further duties include assisting with the administration of leave continuation, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations and return-to-work management.
DURATION: 05/15/18 - 09/15/18
top skills ranked in terms of priority below:
- (1) LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- (2) PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- (3) CASE MANAGEMENT
- (4) SAP
- (5) TIME MANAGEMENT
Assist the Benefits team with task driven Leave work related to leave accommodations, as well as data entry, email communications, and general administrative work.
- With oversight from the benefit/leave analyst, assist in the handling of Leave case management.
- Entering appropriate information into the Nike HR System (SAP), including payroll and time management.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to manage ADA accommodation requests, including employees, managers, and our Leave vendor.
- You will be using the daily management of the RightNow system including the monitoring and administering of benefit tickets. In these tickets you will update and correct, if needed, the employee's information in SAP.
- Additional responsibilities include the running of weekly and quarterly reports for vendors and colleagues.
- Project management skills and experience are a plus
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in HR field
- Experience and knowledge of the ADA and other relevant leave regulations (i.e. FMLA).
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to manage tight timelines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Project management experience preferred
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please email an updated resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.