We currently have an opportunity for a Fortune 100 insurance company located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a rapidly growing industry and they urgently need someone with customer service experience as well as excellent communication skills. This is a 8 month contract that has a possibility to be extended but will be based upon the needs of the business. This is not a commissioned sales position. This position is an opportunity for you learn and establish yourself in a fast paced, high volume, growth environment.
The Benefit Summary Support Consultant serves as a liaison between the Sales team and internal partners (e.g. Underwriting, Admin Staff, and Implementation) providing a primary and critical role in Cigna's ability to deliver timely and accurate Benefit Summaries, both internally and externally, that represent a medical plan's benefits and customer cost shares. The Benefit Summary Support Consultant reviews all plans to ensure Federal Legislation, State mandates and Cigna's Medical Product and Program rules are compliant and protects their clients and customers from financial risk. Benefit Summaries serve as a key communication tool between Sales and Brokers when building plan offerings and developing corresponding rates. It also is used by our customers as an important part of their decision making during open enrollment; and it is used as a decision tool when reviewing benefits and making a plan election. Further, they serve as the guide to configure internal systems to process and pay claims accurately. Given the important role that benefits summaries play, this role is a critical part of the Sales Support team.
Pay rate: $17.00
Work Hours: Start Time between 7AM-8:30 AM --- Monday thru Friday
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Customer Focus - is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers always acting with the customer in mind, while continuously maintaining effective relationships that promote the integrity and trustworthiness of oneself and of the entire team
- Written and Verbal Communication - can effectively communicate in order that recipient is immediately clear on what is being asked or understands without any ambiguity what is being provided or being explained. As well, must be able to quickly and accurately discern meaning and what is being requested by any one of a team of 600+ peers
- Approachability - builds rapport well with others and is easy to approach and engage in a team environment
- Organizing - can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal utilizing available resources effectively, efficiently and most importantly, accurately
- Technical Learning - can quickly learn internal technical systems and apply the knowledge, as well as serve as a mentor to peers
- Learning and Applying Quickly - ongoing openness for learning in an ever changing environment and a versatile learner as rules vary based on product funding, state rules, product rules, etc. Based on learning concepts, can apply to unfamiliar tasks and take on new learning challenges
- Problem Solving - by utilizing multiple knowledge resources and following process, can self initiate finding solutions to difficult problems, and looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at first answers
- Perseverance - pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Audit and/or Quality Assurance experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of health insurance or employee benefit experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.