Fraud Risk Coordinators/Specialist reports directly to the SVP of Contact Center. The Fraud Risk Specialist is responsible to support business unit (Contact Center) in executing the Operational Policy and Customer Complaint responsibilities as follows:
- Escalating suspicious activity or transaction per business unit desktop procedures
- Attending enterprise wide governance forums to discuss fraud trends and events including control failures and remediation as appropriate
- Participating in and assisting with Compliance annual fraud risk assessment process
- Communicating awareness within the business unit of fraud/suspicious activity impact
- Act as point of contact between the business unit and Compliance
- Communicating awareness of fraud/suspicious activity with the respective business unit
- Assisting the business unit to identify proper fraud prevention and detection controls and ensuring the controls are incorporated
- Working with the business unit to enhance controls following a fraud loss event
- Oversee, monitor and report Contact Center complaints
- Provide monthly complaint reporting to Call Center Senior Management
- Attend and participate in the Monthly Customer Complaint Group Meeting
- Bachelor's degree from college or university preferred, or relative work experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Possess strong analytical skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks/issues simultaneously
- Must be able to work well under pressure and with time constraints
- Must have strong time management skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.