One of our vendors is seeking 9 Data Entry Clerks for their Eau Claire, WI office.
Start Date: June 11th, 2018
1. Provide expertise in Enrollment and Billing support by reviewing, researching, investigating and auditing Medicare & Retirement Enrollment & Billing platforms.
2. Analyze and identify trends and provides feedback and reports to reduce errors and improve processes and performance.
3. Conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance.
4. Processors will need to compare system to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) systems in order to reconcile and process data.
5. Processors will need to use process instructions in order to send correspondence electronically to members or CMS for notification of enrollment and/or disenrollment into our insurance plans.
6. When necessary, the processor will make updates to the members account using process instructions.
7. Quality is key in our department as we strive for 100% accuracy. Processors will need to use training experience, process instructions, mentor assistance, and logical reasoning in order to determine if work items were processed correctly prior to completing the item.
8. It is expectation that our processors follow directions off of written documents 100% of the time and meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards set forth by management.
9. Often times, processors will be asked to move from work type to work type to support inventory influx during peak season.
10. Business required overtime may be necessary and issued with little notice during both weekdays and weekends (No Sundays).
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Data entry skills (assessment must be taken for consideration)
3. Microsoft office skill set & Intermediate PC skills
4. Attention to detail
Shift Start/End Time: Monday - Friday; 8AM-4:30PM or 8:30AM-5PM or 9AM-5:30PM
**Opportunity for hire for the right fit if fulltime positions become available**
**Individual interviews to be held at site**
**Please note the difference with shifts after training. Shifts will be handed out after training. Please have your candidate mark the order of shift preference on top of resume. It is NOT guaranteed that they will get preferred shift however the HM will keep this in mind when handing out shifts after training. All candidates must be able to accommodate all shifts.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.