Randstad is currently seeking individuals for a large financial firm in the Central Phoenix area. We are searching for dedicated individuals that can help provide operational and trading support for independent fee-based investment advisors. You will be responsible for:
- Respond directly to customer inquiries over the phone
- Provide technical support/problem resolution to Registered Investment Advisors in a timely manner
- Research and resolve customer service questions and problems with minimal assistance
- Effectively use available tools and resources and demonstrate the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data to resolve customer issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drives important issues through to resolution.
- Work in a small highly collaborative team environment of professional
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- 3-5 years of customer service experience preferably in the brokerage/financial industry
- Basic knowledge of computer desktop and network environments including operating systems, peripherals, and navigating through software, demonstrated through experience and/or education.
- Consistent customer service focus
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Identifies opportunities for business development and takes appropriate action
-Bachelors Degree required
This is a Direct-Hire opportunity. Please send your resume directly to Samantha.Kemp@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.