Our client, a large corporation in center city, is seeking a content editor for their web properties. This is an open ended contract role.
Resumes and salary requirements can be sent to email@example.com for consideration.
1. Collaborate across the design and sales teams to ensure website content is updated accurately with engaging content
2. Follow best practices when making customer facing updates to websites
3. Use and understand page templates and coinciding components
4. Accurately update internal ticketing system to ensure accurate reporting on requests
5. Participate in required QA of websites
6. Participate in weekly meetings with development team to stay up to date on new web components and functionalities
7. Provide feedback on tools and processes to optimize team and workflow
Working hours: 8 PM - 5 PM
- Should have experience with Sitecore CMS
- Minimal PhotoShop experience is a plus
- BA Degree
- 1-3 years of prior professional experience in a similar or related role
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.