- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in systems administration, enterprise monitoring and/or architecture.
- Knowledge of SPL
- Knowledge of statistics and demonstrated experience using statistical packages and reporting tools for analyzing data sets.
- Windows PowerShell or related scripting experience.
Work with key stakeholders / owners to establish standards and governance for data collection, aggregation, retention and utilization.
??? Provide adequate platform design, capacity and configuration.
o Considerations include data feed capacity as well as raw / aggregate / report data retention.
??? Define and enforce appropriate data access roles and restrictions
o For both raw and aggregated / report data
??? Work with IS management, core system and application owners to understand and shape their requirements.
??? Continually evaluate vendors and industry trends associated with large scale data analytics.
??? Use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Knowledge of standard logging interfaces and tools such as syslog-ng or rsyslog.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Windows and Unix monitoring, and related key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of general network monitoring and analysis tools
- Knowledge of Citrix NetScaler monitoring and logging.
- Knowledge of SAN monitoring and logging.
- Knowledge of VMware monitoring and logging.
- Experience with MS office suite of products.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools:
o Various monitoring tools such as MS SCOM, SiteScope, Nagios
o Excel / SQL query analyzer / BI tools
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.