Experienced Corporate Event Planner need for Online and Off-Campus Event Coordination and Marketing Special Projects
****SCHEDULING PHONE INTERVIEWS FOR TOMORROW AND MONDAY!!****
***Corporate & Academic Event Planning Experience is Highly Prefered***
Event Coordination and Planning Responsibilities
- Plan, design, and produce admissions and academic services events while managing all project delivery elements
- within time and budget limits.
- Liaise with admissions and academic services to coordinate and plan effective orientations, graduation, job fairs, and
- prospective open houses.
- Provide feedback and periodic registration and attendee reports to stakeholders.
- Provide training support materials and expertise to improve provided services and event quality.
- Book facilities and venues.
- In consultation with the department event lead, coordinate event details such as decor, catering, entertainment,
- transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, technical equipment, promotional material, security, etc.
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Knowledge and Skill:
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Ability to understand and manage event budgets.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- High School diploma/GED required. Three years of related experience required. Additional education may substitute
- for required experience to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
- Bachelors degree in Event Management, English, Communication, or Journalism desired
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Event Management Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media and Live Streaming
To apply submit resume here & email Micaela.Crespi@randstadusa.com with job title and location in subject line of email.