Executive Assistant needed in New York, NY 10165
Start Date: 4/9/18 - Duration: 6 months T2P
Shift: 1st shift
- Miscellaneous clerical tasks such as answering the phone, taking messages, receiving guests and packages, filing, distributing materials and information to team members, etc.
??? Participating in phone and in-person meetings with supervisors and team members as needed.
??? Assisting with staff scheduling via a scheduling app as well as creating monthly paper calendars.
??? Archiving documents (by creating PDFs and filing them electronically).
??? Maintaining sites using site checklists (testing appliances and devices (e.g., kitchen appliances, computers, printers, answering machines, lamps, etc.), maintaining organization and storage of supplies, requesting cleaning services as needed, etc.).
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Maintaining supply inventories and ordering items as needed.
- Transporting supplies to multiple sites throughout midtown and the upper east side of Manhattan via subway, with occasional trips to additional locations as needed (needs to be able to independently lift and carry up to 40 pounds).
- Coordinating with staff in Baltimore, MD as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Other duties as needed.
- Candidate must be fluent with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate must be friendly, personable, flexible, able to think on his/her feet, and a team player.
*Lifting and transportation requirements will be waived until they go perm. They will need a driver's license for when they go perm as there may be driving at that time.
??? HSD or GED required.
??? Previous high level Admin or Executive Assistant experience required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.