This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team! This position is full time paying up to $20 per hour and can start immediately! The primary responsibility of this role is to submit medical claims in a timely manner. For serious inquiries and if you meet the qualification below please apply directly to this posting and send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtaining referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
- Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
- Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
- Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
- Other Administrative duties as needed
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
Familiarity with CPT and ICD-10 Coding
- at least 1 year of medical billing experience
- excellent attention to detail
- experience working in NaviNet and NextGen
- Outgoing personality!
- Ability to interact with patients and healthcare providers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.