Our client, in Central NH, is seeking to add an experienced HR Manager to their team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Manufacturing and 7+ years of applicable Human Resources experience.
Key Benefits: ( Human Resources Manager )
* Full medical, dental and vision available
* 401k with company match
* 3 weeks PTO
* Life and disability insurance options
* Flexible spending accounts
Core Duties: ( Human Resources Manager)
* Manage employee relations and conflict resolution for hourly, salary and temp work force
* Responsible for recruiting and onboarding
* Ensure compliance with EEO, OSHA, Worker's Compensation and ITAR
* Manage payroll and benefits process
* Responsible for managing Safety Committee to mitigate workplace injuries
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Essential Skills: ( Human Resources Manager )
* Manufacturing OR Electronics experience required
* SPHR and/or SHRM designations preferred
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Background with FMLA, Worker's Compensation and OSHA requirements desired
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603/623-1181.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.