Provides service for the Customer to oversee all aspects of communication with the company by performing the following duties:
- Talks with Customers by the phone and received orders, quite requests, follow-ups, and all other inquires.
- Responsible for data entry of all orders.
- Writes Customer quote request, sample requests, and formal quotes to customers.
- Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Proficient Typing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Preferably SAP knowledge.
- Professional Demeanor
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- High-school diploma and/or general education degree (GED)
- Preferred, successful completion of the Certified level of the Customer Service Certified Program
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.