- Looking for a lead to senior level contract advisor with Banking contract negotiation experience
- Expert knowledge of sourcing planning
- Gathers business requirements and specifications to design third party solutions
- Utilizes advanced leadership, collaborative and influencing skills in interacting with customers
- Evaluates customer requirements and advises in the development of contract specifications
- Conducts all phases in the development of complex acquisitions to include drafting statement of work, creating request for proposals, identification of qualified suppliers, proposal evaluations and negotiations
- Understands and interprets contract provisions and specific terms of contracts
- Collaborates with Legal and other experts as necessary
- Serves as a sourcing expert
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 or more years of experience with strategic and highly complex business program/projects that may include client relationship management, strategy, planning, product management, consulting, third party sourcing and/or solutioning or related experience.
- Experience leveraging analytical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other software to be used to develop analysis, charts and/or supporting documentation.
Pay Rate: $38.40 per hour, full time, on-site, W2
Duration: Temp to permanent
Shift Required: Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.