Be the face of the organization by greeting visitors, answer all inquiries, and directing visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Direct all incoming calls by answering, screening, and transferring phone calls, taking messages, and answer overflow telephone calls for departments as necessary.
- Assist the facilities team with any overflow work they may have.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Coordinate and plan meetings, schedule conference room usage.
- Manage all incoming packages and ensure that messengers pick up the correct packages for outside delivery
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Strong organizational skills, initiative, and leadership
- Working knowledge of programs such as; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work assignments simultaneously, hold a positive attitude, be energetic, and be creative
- Strong team player
- High School Diploma required
- Receptionist experience is preferred, but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.