Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, deliver sales, and customer retention. Come work for a fun organization in the heart of Santa Monica, right near the ocean!
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement, and developing editorial governance so that content is consistent with their brand voice, style, and tone.
- Managing all designers and writers.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage multiple stakeholders in a difficult environment.
- Wordpress, Google Analytics, Slideshare, MS Office, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest savvy.
- Ability to focus on the delivery of the results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Must have experience creating content for growing a social audience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.