We are looking for eager and talented candidates to fill a Data Entry 1 position in the Des Moines area. This position will pay close attention to detail, think critically about problems and work efficiently to consistently meet metrics. Employees in this position will get their foot in the door with a great company and be a member of a great team!
This position will be responsible for:
- Review a wide range of documents for completion and accuracy
- Serve as a solution provider
- Perform data entry tasks with a high need for attention to detail
- Collaborate with a team to accomplish projects
Some previous experience or skills you might have could include:
- Previous experience working with data and word processing software
- Previous experience working in a professional office environment
- Proven ability to effectively solve customer problems
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous office experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.