Randstad in Williamson County is currently recruiting for a Denials and Appeals Coordinator for a Shared Services Center in Franklin, TN . This is a temp to hire position with growth potential!
* Maintain all logs, account notes, and system records
* Review and analyze all denials trends and issues
* Properly track and document all denial and appeal activity
* Review outpatient RAC denials and appeals as needed
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
1-2 years experience working in a healthcare setting
* Working knowledge of denials and appeal processes
* Basic understanding of the entire review cycle
* Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.