A client of ours in Lexington, KY is looking for their next Senior Accountant! You will be responsible for account reconciliations, corporate general ledger, accounts payable/receivable and performing various bookkeeping duties. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. This position is a full-time direct hire opportunity.
- Accounts Payable processing including data entry, vendor statement, reconciliation and maintain cash requirement schedules
- Data entry of daily receipts and monthly bank reconciliation
- General Ledger postings
- Prepare monthly and quarterly tax filings
- Perform month-end closings and prepare monthly financial statements
- Process inventory invoices through accounts payable and perform reconciliation of inventory items
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with Oracle and cloud based systems
- Ability to think critically and prioritize deadlines
*Please apply online and/or contact Danielle Nallia at 859.219.0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.