Your sales experience is needed to secure marketing opportunities (Ex: Flyers for University Admission packets, etc.) to drive awareness of the corporations participants discount program on university/college campuses. We need your creativity to find ways to incorporate marketing messages to new and existing university/colleges marketing assets.
This job opportunity requires agents to proactively find contacts within colleges and universities (educational system) and close marketing opportunities within their assigned accounts. Previous Sales/Customer Service experience is required.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
You must be comfortable with making a minimum of 20+ outbound calls daily to colleges and universities while also following up with emails.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with key decision makers on campus ranging from high level university employees like a CIO to all levels of workers
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing conversations (multi-task/follow-up)
- Ability to stay organized while managing large amounts of account contacts, e-mail communication, and marketing opportunities.
- Adapt to change (priorities may change with minimal notice, need to be flexible)
- Have positive outlook (making numerous out-bound calls can be tiring and we need driven and excited agents that will stay engaged)
- Drive for results (specific goals will be provided, and it is required that agent meets daily goals)
- Attention to detail (agent will be required to keep detailed notes on every call made)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.