We currently have an opportunity for a large healthcare services provider located in the Minnetonka, MN area. This is a rapidly growing industry and they urgently need a qualified Clinical Licensure Coordinator to help the business continue to grow! Please take a look at the qualifications below and if interested please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clinical Licensure Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end activities associated with new and renewing State issued clinical licenses across all clinical specialties (e.g. nurses, physicians, dietitians) for Optum employees. Includes primary source verification along with initial application and renewal mailings, reviewing content for completeness, and loading into the department's database.
1. Review clinician demographics entered into the user interface and approve for importing
2. Populate and print new license applications
3. Timely communication with clinicians regarding missing information and/or inconsistencies
4. Preparing application(s) mailings
5. Complete full quality assurance review of clinician application returned to department by clinician
6. Obtain license payment funding on behalf of clinician
7. Submit application including payment and other required supporting documents
8. Follow-up on outstanding applications submitted to State board
9. Monitor aging reports and take appropriate action with State board and/or clinician
10. Perform online payment requests and manual check payment requests
11. Perform primary source verification accessing individual State board websites
12. Special assignments including monthly interaction audits; State board reporting
13. Support special accreditation applications such as URAQ and JCAHO
14. Onboard clinicians into clinical licensure system(s)
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1.- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ year of experience in an office environment with time sensitive deadlines
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Desire and ability to learn new skills, systems and processes
1. Experience working within health care/insurance setting
2. Experience with clinical credentialing and/or licensure
Business Casual (casual days depending on site)
Work Location: MN004
12501 Whitewater Dr.
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Interview: Interviews will be both via phone (webex) and face to face. Initially, we like to do a phone interviews and then if the candidates pass, we will do an onsite interview with additional leadership/team leads.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.