Are you ready for an outstanding opportunity with a large, well-known company in the St. Louis area? Needing reliable and professional applicants who are interested in getting in with a fantastic company that allows you to grow and progress.
The purpose of this role is to provide paralegal services to the organization, including file control, preparing various legal filings or applications, drafting documents and conducting research.
- Provide factual information to various departments in response to requests on products, contracts or processes
- Prepare and file regulatory filings with various state departments of insurance. Assist with preparing documentation and filing applicable contracts, statements, and any needed amendments
- Prepare and distribute minutes for meetings, and compile and draft assigned legal and other documentation
- Provide support on due diligence efforts
- Maintain a database of company legal documentation and other legal activities
- Support and perform research, including , statues and house bills, to ensure compliance with State and Federal contracts
- Research company and payer legal documentation and contract reporting requirements as necessary
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Corporate legal or law office experience required
- Experience with corporation/legal entity formation/dissolution required
- Experience registering companies with the Secretary of State
- High volume work load
- Be able to work with external vendors, PM
- Intermediate Excel, Nice to have CT Corp (HQ Software) for business licensing process
Education/Experience: Associates degree in Paralegal Studies, related field or equivalent experience. Bachelors degree preferred. 2+ years of paralegal experience, preferably in healthcare.
Licenses/Certifications: Paralegal certification preferred
If your experience meets the requirements of this position, please apply today.
**We will review resumes and reach out in the next couple days if your background and experience match the requirements of the role. Thank you for your patience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.