***FORTUNE 500 INSURANCE COMPANY SEEKS SKILLED CLAIMS REPS***
Training 3 weeks - from 8-5 then you will be assigned an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am and 11pm
- Administer Family & Medical Leave Act standalone claims
- Adhere to federal and state regulatory and/or company plan requirements and established FMLA workflow procedures
- Handle intake calls for FMLA claims and other leaves
- Complete eligibility decisions during intake call, gather pertinent data when necessary from employee or other supporting systems
- Promptly review new FLMA and other leave claims, evaluate against appropriate leave plans and make initial claim decision
- Perform leave follow-ups as required, including recertification of health condition, intermittent claim tracking, RTW confirmation, etc.
- Update systems to accurately reflect leave status and ensure appropriate diary documentation exists
Working hours: 8 AM - 11 PM
- Working knowledge of FMLA/Disability/Leave procedures preferred
- Familiarity with Short Term Disability regulatory requirements preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in claims or customer service preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.