Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for an entry level customer service position?
A major insurance service provider is hiring Customer Service Representatives to provide exemplary customer service by managing total absence claims in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Administer Family & Medical Leave Act standalone claims.
- Adhere to federal and state regulatory and/or company plan requirements and established FMLA workflow procedures.
- Handle intake calls for FMLA claims and other leaves.
- Complete eligibility decisions during intake call, gather pertinent data when necessary from employee or other supporting systems.
- Promptly review new FLMA and other leave claims, evaluate against appropriate leave plans and make initial claim decision.
- Perform leave follow-ups as required, including recertification of health condition, intermittent claim tracking, RTW confirmation, etc.
- Update systems to accurately reflect leave status and ensure appropriate diary documentation exists.
Working hours: 11 AM - 8 PM
- 2-4 years of experience in claims or customer service preferred
- Working knowledge of FMLA/Disability/Leave procedures preferred
- Familiarity with STD regulatory requirements preferred
- Knowledge of system applications preferred
To apply, email email@example.com with the best time for us to speak.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.