Our Client is a sub-contractor in the residential construction industry. As the Production Scheduler, you will interact with builders' site superintendent(s) and office staff to manage the installation schedule. This role will require strong attention to detail and effective communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills as we grow our business.
Responsibilities include planning, scheduling, and executing production orders for installation of interior stair railing. You will need to demonstrate the ability to work under tight schedule constraints while performing a high quality of service. A successful scheduler is organized, results-driven, and has great problem-solving skills. It is critical to manage call and email volume while demonstrating the ability to prioritize based on daily/weekly needs. You will provide guidance on production priorities/expediting as necessary.
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
- Ability to manage interruptions while performing multiple tasks is critical
- Strong customer service skills and follow through
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to follow instructions, policies, and procedures
- Ability to work in a small office environment
- Problem solving and proven attention to detail
- Scheduling experience in construction or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a planning/scheduling capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Individual must possess excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Hyphen Solutions (BuildPro/SupplyPro) ?? a plus
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.