- Implement opening and closing procedures
- Manage telephone traffic
- Access inventory information and advise sales associates
- Complete sales transactions
- Execute daily checklists
- Explain terms for customer pick up or delivery
Working hours: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Excellent/professional communication skills with both internal and external contacts
- Proficient computer knowledge with Microsoft Tools
- Skilled at balancing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Professional telephone skills
Understands basic financial terms
This is a very busy retail store and candidate must be shift flexible.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.