Our client is a large law firm in San Diego with locations all across California. Collaboratively, we are seeking an energetic, multi-task oriented individual who can wear the hat of the backup receptionist, data entry operator, and customer service representative.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing relief to the reception desk during rest and meal breaks, days off, and any leaves that may occur while in the role.
- Making phone calls and and sending emails to obtain documents from clients, enter notes into system, organize documents and reports, and assist with additional projects as needed by department.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
We are looking for at least the following experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a high volume multi-line phone call management.
- Ability to answer 200 calls a day within 3-4 rings and be able to transfer accordingly to the appropriate contact.
- Previous office/administrative experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM
If this position aligns with your qualifications and the role you're seeking, please reach out to Liza Farida as we are excited to speak with you! If you would like to email your resume directly as well, you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.