Duration: 06/04/2018 to 12/07/2018
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
1. Retrieve, complete, and track Rating work within internal systems.
2. Manipulate census data within Excel.
3. Enter census data into Excel based system to produce results.
4. Attach and communicate results to internal clients.
5. Communicate with supervisors with all questions.
***MUST COMPLETE EXCEL ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO SUBMISSION***
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook & Excel.
2. Specific Excel skills: ability to create filters, sort data, move columns and/or rows while maintaining formatting and integrity is essential. Excel scores are required.
3. Able to work in a high-paced, high-volume, data entry environment while maintaining Service Level Agreements.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong Data Entry skills and experience preferred.
6. High School Diploma/GED
Please send resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.