Do you have a positive attitude and consider yourself a self-starter? Do you enjoy happily greeting people on the phone or in person? If so, we are looking for you. We're recruiting a Corporate Receptionist for a large healthcare staffing firm.
If you thrive in a professional office environment, greeting and welcoming guests, you will enjoy working in this office located in the Carmel Valley area. You can also relax and recharge on your lunch break outside on their gorgeous property with a coffee shop on site!
As the receptionist, you will greet vendors, customers, and other visitors with a welcoming smile and tone over the phone at at a busy front desk You will manage the transfer of calls and manager voicemail on their multi-line phone system. In addition, you will be responsible for basic clerical and administrative functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering, and filing to keep our office organized and running efficiently.
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Answering phones and manage incoming call volume.
- Vetting, and if necessary, routing callers and visitors to the appropriate person or destination.
- Explaining processes and procedures accurately.
- Maintaining responsibilities in a timely manner while multi-tasking.
- Listening and understanding customer requests, questions, and complaints.
- Inputting notes, customer information, and other date into the system in an accurate manner.
- High school diploma or higher required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer Service Focus.
- Excellent organizational and efficient working skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Experience using a multi-line phone system
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.