A leading client located in Bannockburn, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Commercial Underwriter position.
Looking for team players that have great initiative and organizational skills!
This position is critical to the evaluation, analysis, and underwriting of complex commercial real estate loans. This person will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing the commercial credit information in accordance with the company's policies and procedures in heavy detail
- Evaluate potential commercial loan opportunities by gathering, reviewing, and analyzing due diligence items and documentation while assisting in the further development and growth of the Direct Lending program
- Analyze operating statements, financial statements, tax returns, credit reports, market data, industry trends, third party reports, and other data as necessary
- Consolidate loan data from loan servicers and prepare monthly reports as detailed in Loan Policy in a timely manner
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required; Finance or Accounting major highly desired
- At least 5-7 years of Commercial Underwriter experience required
- Has great attention to detail and is able to remain organized with multiple tasks and projects
-$50,000 - $60,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Great Benefits Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Longstanding company that puts the best interest of its members first in order to provide excellent customer service
- Continually develop and integrate new policies and procedures in order to stay relevant
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.