Customer Service Representative
Our state-of-the-art call centers are clean, bright, open environments, with equipment like dual monitors and ergonomic chairs to support you while you do a great job.
You'll find a fun, supportive culture with an emphasis on team work.
The dress code is casual, and perks include free sodas. The facilities include an on-site caf- and gym.
Schedules - 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM Mon/Wed Off or 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM Mon/Thu Off
Schedules - 2:30- 10:00 Thursday/ Saturday off or 1:30- 9:00 Sunday/ Wednesday off
- You receive inbound calls from consumers making immediate, on demand payments (which are taken via the web or Interactive Voice Response system).
- You also provide a valued helping hand by trouble shooting failed payment attempts; providing confirmation of payments and responding to general payment questions.
Working hours: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Able to deliver a WOW customer experience, you will be a good listener who has genuine empathy for customers.
- You need to be dedicated, reliable and an effective team player who stays calm when handling difficult situations.
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or Macs is a must. -
6 months experience in customer service
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.