This fortune 500 American manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Coordinator.
- Contacting vendors and coordinating with R&D Labs and manufacturing plants to fulfill sampling
- Managing all orders and shipments for Estee Lauder Global Sales and Marketing meetings in conjunction with assistant Marketing Manager
- Placing all purchase orders, collecting and submitting all invoices and confirming all purchase orders once components and finished goods have been received
- Issuing monthly New Product News Reports & bi-weekly Market Sample shipping updates
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Proficiency in workplace - Microsoft applications and adaptability to internal systems and programs (PDS, TLM, SAP, SRM, GMW, B2B Web Ordering)
- Bachelor's degree
- Position requires minimum of 2 years in relevant work experience; Marketing Services or Manufacturing in cosmetics or consumer goods industry.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.