Call Center Team Leader
International Company seeks an individual who has experience with analyzing and planning call center labor based on volume. This person will be involved in forecasting and recommending the most effective schedules for the call center.
- Create reports on historical data and forecasting results from applicable systems.
- Ensure sufficient levels of staffing and operational KPI's are achieved.
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders to deliver workforce planning projects.
- Analyse workforce data and develop responsive and innovative workforce strategies by using scheduling software (or equivalent), to create daily / weekly / monthly staffing requirements.
- Update and maintain current and historical call volume patterns which accurately validate forecasting methods.
- Create integrated database tracking tools for staffing shrinkage patterns (annual leave, personal leave, training, etc.) to optimize staffing forecasts.
- Schedule training and other activity based on both business requirements and forecasted volume.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience within workforce planning
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and innovation in workforce planning
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving and planning skills with the ability to identify, design, recommend and facilitate specific interventions to mitigate risks and liabilities in consultation with key stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply directly to this posting or email your resume to Sarah.Cosgrove@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.