Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
We are currently in need of an Administrative Assistant for a Temp to Hire opportunity with a strong work ethic for our client in Hyattsville, MD supporting a large Office remodel and design firm, paying between $15 - $18 per hour. If you are someone who is proactive with organizational skills, high-energy with positive demeanor, please apply!
- Coordinates logistical and administrative aspects of meetings
- Performs clerical and administrative duties for assigned program(s)/project(s) under minimal supervision
- Performs administrative tasks
- Writes, edits, and formats routine correspondence
- Interfaces with committee members and performs duties involving committee activities
- May participate in research efforts including collection, assembly, and tabulation of data, as well as researching and summarizing literature
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to solve problems with supervisory consultation or by following procedures
- Ability to prioritize work and the flexibility to change directions as the job dictates
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of administrative support experience or strong customer service experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience using a web content management system
- Arrival time and attendance vital
Please apply directly to this posting first at www.randstadusa.com for immediate consideration and email you resume in a word document to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.