Customer Service Call Center
Full-Time Customer Service Positions Available - downtown Atlanta, GA
Randstad is working with a client company to fill multiple call center roles in Atlanta, GA for an upcoming class.
Applicants must have at least two continuous years of high-volume call center experience and solid job history.
Completion of online assessments required for consideration. Serious applicants only.
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Pay: $12/hr. ($12.50/hr for bilingual Spanish)
Training: 3 weeks from 8am - 5pm M-F
Hours: 8am - 8pm M-F, Sat 9am - 5pm
Term: 9 months with opportunity for permanent placement
1. Responds to incoming customer calls and assists enrollees in completing Medicaid eligibility renewal applications using the state's online application system.
2. Requires accurate keying of member's information into the state's database.
3. Maintains updated knowledge of all Louisiana GNOCHC, CCN, or alternative Medicaid managed care program information, and policies and procedures and program changes.
4. Remains courteous, helpful, and sensitive to consumer needs at all times.
5. Remains unbiased and maintains consumer confidentiality.
6. Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of a Call Center Lead or Call Center Supervisor.
7. Conducts research and follows up on problematic cases as needed.
8. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
***Assisting customers with questions, concerns and inquiries regarding healthcare accounts.
***Reviewing healthcare plans with potential customers and assisting with the enrollment process
***Handling 70-80 calls per day
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
--Typing speed of at least 30wpm
--Strong customer service and Microsoft Word skills assessment (80%+)
- BILINGUAL preferred but not required
--MUST have at least 2 years of continuous call center experience (24 months in a row), with no employment gaps
--Diploma or GED required
--Willing to submit to background check and drug test
We hope you are excited about this opportunity, please apply today! Qualified candidates will be contacted within the next 3-5 business days.
Applications accepted via website only - no phone calls.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.