General Legal Clerk
Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour, Temp to Permanent position
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Overtime as needed.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for organizing litigation materials, processing correspondence and various clerical duties including filing, copying, and court package assembly.
No legal experience is necessary. All training will be provided.
- Will be responsible for prepping legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to handle multiple requests in high volumes.
- High attention to detail
- Administrative skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office software, internet.
- Must have effective organizational, communication, time-management, interpersonal skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of office experience that includes clerical and administrative duties.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.