Customer Service Supervisor
Randstad USA is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor at a Food Service Vending company in the Livermore, CA area!
Randstad USA dedicates itself to providing a human touch in a technology driven world. We connect candidates and clients within the Office & Administrative, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Technology, Life Sciences, Healthcare and the Manufacturing & Logistics fields for all types of organizations, big and small. Randstad provides a range of workforce solutions, including recruitment process outsourcing for Temp, Temp-to-Perm and Direct Hire placements, HR solutions and more!!
The Customer Service Supervisor will be experienced in supervising of 7 + team members, monitoring daily and weekly progress of Customer Service Representative call volumes, resolution scores, etc.
A stellar candidate is well-versed in consumer listening, answering, logging consumer inquiries and mitigating complaints and concerns through outstanding soft skills and timely response.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with customers; work closely with suppliers and customers to better understand and meet their individual needs & requirements.
- Responsible for responding to and managing customer related issues including customer scheduled orders, expedites, corrective actions and finished good design changes.
- Provide feedback to management and production regarding customer needs and concerns
- Provide support to production and office personnel
- General Office duties to include filing, answering phones and assisting visitors.
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Qualifications / Technical Expertise Required:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & Sharepoint)
- High School Diploma or equivalent education OR Associates Degree in Business Administration a plus
- Error-free typing skills, minimum 40 WPM
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative role:
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task, innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results.
To become an integral part of the team, apply TODAY to this opportunity by clicking the "Apply Now" link below; please be sure to include a copy of your resume in your profile.
Or send resume to: Kaylan.Gutknecht@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.